3.21.2010

BART Birthday Party!!

Here it is kids! What you've been waiting for!! The BART Birthday Party went great! Here are the photos from that day, thank you so much for coming and checking our blog. We hope to see you soon at our next surprise event!! :)


Getting ready for party business!


A small freak out when the first BART rolled up. We needed 9 more minutes to calm our nerves.



Our awesome team getting some serious planning down.


AND THE PARTY BEGINS!

transit/shift....


















party games!




Special thanks to our awesome team members:

Ari, Katie, Kat, Stan, and Ray!

And a very special thanks to all of the birthday party goers! You made this successful, thank you for SMILING!!

1 comment:

  1. He-he! This is so cute. I am sure everybody might have had a great time. I was also looking for some fun ways to celebrate a birthday. My sister is turning 18 and I want to do something special for her. She is like a best friend to me and I might book one of the Chicago event venues for her surprise party but I also like this idea a lot.

    ReplyDelete